24 February 2010

Spool knitted bracelet

Hi everyone!

It was time to add an English version of "Smykkeboden" (my Norwegian jewellery blog) so here it is! I hope you will enjoy it.

While I stayed in Anacortes, WA for about three months I went to some few jewellery courses and learned some new techniques I haven't seen back home in Norway.
The first thing I learned was to make the spool knitted bracelet. Wire is used to make them and beads (swarovski, freshwater pearls etc) is knitted inside as a spiral. No clasp is neaded as the wire is a little bit stretchy and the bracelet should fit most people. In the middle you can use a special bead as a focal point.

Spool knitted bracelet

Check this page to see more jewellery for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!
Please leave a message :)