22 November 2010

Ready packed (almost)

It's been a bit quiet from my side lately and it has its reasons.
I am packing stuff that is going to New Zealand soon. Tuesday is the day for shipping and everything has to be ready by then. Then it takes about 7-9 weeks before it arrives - approximately the same time I arrive.

So that's what I have been doing this weekend. So boring. I can't wait to have it done.

This is what it looks like when a room is full of boxes:
4,5 years of stuff

Warning: The French Coffee press and wine glasses are packed into boxes and will soon be gone.
If you are thursty, bring your own. :0)

Oh...and it is snowing here as well now. The weather report says it will be down to -15C next weekend. Brrrr...and my blanket is living in a box now..... Bad planning....

2 comments:

  1. And where do you think the boxes are going to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some place near you... :0)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there!
Please leave a message :)