16 August 2010

Savannah jewelry set

It's no way out of it. The autumn is on its way (and my oh my do I look forward to cool down a bit - yes!).
We have had 24C here today, unbearable, too muggy, way too hot and so on.
So I have been hiding behind the blindes doing some beading....and I have even used some autumn colors to welcome the chilly mornings. I think it works as well. It is supposed to rain tomorrow...

Firstly I have made a statement necklace. It is made of brown, autumn yellow and grey glassbeads and freshwater pearls. Some purple seed beads have been used as "spacers". As a focal point I have used tiger eye triangle beads and glass foil beads. The lock and extension chain are silver colored.






The matching bracelet is in the same colors (not just a pretty face - eh?). I have used a spiral wire so it easily fits around your wrist. An elephant charm is attached to one end (it brings you luck in Thailand) and an autumn yellow Swarovski to the other.



Check here for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!
Please leave a message :)