9 October 2010

Tommy Tokyo & Starving For My Gravy

Tommy Tokyo & Starving For My Gravy was playing at our local pub "Kick" on Wednesday.
My friend, Linda, was the one who knew all about his music and was kind enough to ask me to come along.
I hadn't heard about him and his band before so I didn't really know what it was all about.

The singer, whose real name is Tommy Lorange Ottosen (born in 1971), is a father of four from Fredrikstad, Norway.
He learned to play a guitar in 1995 and started his first band fours years later.
I thought this was an Irish pub band and was very surprised when I realized he was a fellow Norwegian.

He is known for his lyrics and voice. Listen and be amused over the way he play with words.

Check in to listen to his music.

This is "Derail & Demise" from the album "Smear Your Smiles Back On" (2008).
Enjoy!



Here is a video from a concert in Tromsø in 2009.



The new album "Gotime, Showtime & absolute war" is out now.

If you want to hear the songs "Thank God for That" og "The Final Straw" from the new album, visit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!
Please leave a message :)