3 August 2011

A walk in the park

I am at home at the moment, looking for work and would really, really enjoy to get in somewhere I can stay for a long time. After years of temping, it would be good to settle for a while. In the meantime, I have to stay busy at home. Some days it is not a problem, but other days the time is very slooooow...
Whatever type of day it is, it is really lovely to have a park nearby to get some fresh air.
This is my park....



Welcome to the park!



As you can see, I love the trees. They are in all shapes and sizes. Some with flowers, some without.
And for me they are bit exotic.

A Pohutukawa tree without the very known red flowers. They will blossom in the summer.
Nice, little walkways


Yes, we have "nude" trees in the winter as well

Cabbage tree. Got one in the garden as well. Small one though.


Even little suggestion for exercises. I haven't done the sit-ups yet to be honest.



Last week Mrs. S and I finally got to catch up together with her two lovely kids. We stayed in Valencia at the same time and have a lot of memories from the time spent there. To make it easy, we went to Cornwall Park. It is a great area for the kids (and the adults). Heaps of space to run around and a little cafe next door to get the much needed coffee...
This is a huge park. It took a while before we found each other. Lost is the word (for me anyway).
I had some photos taken with the mobile phone. I hope to be back soon with my camera.





More to come....

2 comments:

  1. this is just nice....i need to have a park nearby too!!!!!
    thanks honey for your message for my bday..
    big hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cez,
    Everyone should have a park nearby their house. It is great.

    Hope you had a good birthday. Expecting some pictures of the cake and presents soon... :)

    Have a good weekend!

    Hugs & kisses

    ReplyDelete

Hi there!
Please leave a message :)