29 July 2011

The Man's Guide To Love

Maybe you've already figured it out - or just given up or maybe having a break.
Anyway, here are some "how to find love and make it last" advises from a bunch of guys of all ages.
Good or bad I don't know, but you may learn something new or having a good laugh at least.

Dave, 59 says "she is my best friend and I don't know what I'd do without her". It could actually make you a little misty eyed. Sweet words anyway. This is a man of experience.

Meet the twins, Jason and Gary 23 years young, who thinks "If it’s real, it’ll flow like water out of a faucet.”
Sounds like pure love to me. As long as the faucet doesn't leak or break on a cold day.


The Man's Guide To Love #210 from themansguidetolove on Vimeo.

If you need more hints, have a look here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!
Please leave a message :)