15 June 2013

I won I won....

This week I had my biggest surprise in a long time. I don't know about you, but I am not really used to win anything. If I win the Friday wine bottle at work, my day is perfect if you know what I mean.

Well, back to the surprise. My hairdresser called me at work asking me to come and visit them at the shop as they had a something to show me. I was a big question mark before it daunted on me that it may have something to do with a competition I participated in a few months ago.
So off I went and when I got there, I was met by my hairdresser and Manager for Wella Illumina hair colour who told me I had won the big prize of a free trip! OMG. This is way too good.
So here I am next to my dear hairdresser Sarah who also won the same price (plus a flash suitcase for all her hair products). I think we both were in shock after winning such a great prize.
We were the only two winners in New Zealand and then there were two in Australia as well. Lucky? Yes, I think so.

The questions is now: Where do we go? We can chose between Grand Canyon, USA, Italy, Germany, Greece, Hawaii and Taj Mahal, India. Any suggestions?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!
Please leave a message :)