10 November 2015

Day trip to visist jewellery designer Wilhelmine Ltd in Lillesand, Norway

This week we have visited jewellery designer Trine @ Wilhelmine Ltd at her shop Kunstkolonialen in Lillesand, Norway.
If you have followed me on my Facebook page "Tilla's Jewellery" you may have seen some of the pictures I have shared from Wilhelmine Ltd. The reason is I really love and admire her jewellery work and I am getting very inspired from her movie clips showing the jewellery she is making.

In January she shared a film clip where she is creating little hearts and this was the extra push I needed to find a jewellery evening class to join.

The shop Kunstkolonialen is a dream with beautiful jewellery and clothes.
On the picture you can see Trine with her co-worker Natali. We talked a little about jewellery making which gave me more inspiration to continue to learn more, to create more jewellery pieces and to keep going.
This is my dream (but I will have to keep my day job).



Natali & Trine




"How to create a heart" by Trine W Rønnevig (in Norwegian only).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!
Please leave a message :)