22 May 2011

Working nine to five

Well...I am not really there yet but the weeks are going by with interviews and work application and it is all a bit interesting to see where it all ends. Piano player, dog walker or the mad hatter?? Time will tell..

Another fun part of finding a job is to also find some good and appropriate work wear.
We don't have casual Friday's every day down under and we get to dress up a bit. Fun!
Below is from the Cue collection 2011 where you can see what is available here.
This is my favourite "power suit" shop and aren't all those 50's and 60's dresses really smart?
I love it!

Thought about adding the above Dolly Parton song to this little article, but I just can't. I don't like it. Basta.
So Cue collection instead. Hope you like it.

To see some more of the collection, check out www.cue.cc
...and hey Cue! If you have leftover clothes and want to send me some, please send me an e-mail.

2 comments:

  1. omg!!! i didn't see you have another one in english!!! so niccccceeeeee!!!
    i gonna link you!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cez!

    Good you found my English blog as well.
    I thought about it afterwards and wasn't sure which blog I had linked to the comment I left on your page.
    Thanks for linking me and keep up the good work.
    Have a great weekend!

    Torhild

    ReplyDelete

Hi there!
Please leave a message :)