26 November 2011

Antipodes - connect with the nature

Ageless beauty begins here...let's hope so...

I thought I better tell you about my new favourite skin product. I have been using Dermalogica for years and years and I am still using them, but thought it was about time to test some new ones.
There are an abundance of organic or "almost" organic skin products in New Zealand now. The last one I have tested is Antipodes Avocado Pear Nourishing Night Cream. The product is organic certified and contains avocado oil, calendula oil from marigold petals, manuka honey and antioxidant Vinanza Grape.

Avocado Pear Nourishing Night Cream


I have already emptied one of their pots and was off today to get another. This product is moisturising the skin and is actually keeping it moist during the whole night. No allergies noticed which is good for my very sensitive skin. The skin needs to rest as well as we are facing very strong sun here.

The next will be to test the organic avocado oil & roseship as the skin need a booster after a whole day behind the computer.

You can read more about the products here and yes, they do online shopping!

Both pictures from Antipodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!
Please leave a message :)