20 May 2017

Still life....

Hello...

I am still alive, even though I do understand if you were in doubt.

Last article was added in August 2016, a-l-m-o-s-t a year ago!
Since then I have had visitors from home, both a very good friend and previous colleagues.
It is always nice with visitors. After they leave, I always wish they were living her - permanently.

A week ago I left my job. I will have a little break now before I start looking for something new.
There will be a trip home to Norway in June, something I cannot wait for!

I am still creating silver jewellery and will have a little jewellery meeting at Risøbank in Mandal on the 11th June. More info to come on my Facebook page TillaFrost.

If you want to see what type of jewellery will follow me on my trip, please check my Norwegian page here fore more info.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!
Please leave a message :)