7 March 2010

Hoops earrings

Hi everyone!

Since the English version is copied from the Norwegian version some of the translation may sound a bit weird. So if I say Merry Christmas in March... it won't really fit in..right? (I hear you say "what about her broken English then... ok please correct me if something is totally wrong and you don't understand it). :0)

So I just say these hoops earrings were made around Christmas time. I have been wearing one pair for quite a few times and they are very light to wear. No droopy earlobes or headaches from these hoops...

No problems to wear them in rough wind either. Those of you that have tried to wear heavy, big earrings in strong wind knows that it is possible to get knocked unconscious from them. I am not kidding...



For more information, go to this page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!
Please leave a message :)