1 April 2011

Danny Bhoy

This is a previous post from me, but it is SO worth to have a second look here.
Danny Bhoy is coming back to Auckland to perform at the ASB Theatre on the 16th and 17th of May (and I dare to tell you, cause I have already gotten tickets...tihi :)

Danny Bhoy - Messenger (please do not shoot)

The International Comedy Festival is starting on the 29th of April (you very lucky people!!!) and here you can read about the comedians coming to the city and this is the place to book tickets to see Mr. Bhoy.
He will also visit Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Hastings, Invercargill and New Plymouth.
Have fun!

(from previous post)
This is one of my favorite stand up comedian. Scottish Danny Bhoy has been visiting Aukland several times and I have never been able to attend his shows, but next time....
The first cut is about Scottish breakfasts and national instruments. I have been laughing (still do) so much about the bagpipe interpretation that I almost cried!




Danny Bhoy about French couples

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!
Please leave a message :)